Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I was

really down before but now I'm doing better. I think Derek is coming down with a cold, but I think I might have it as well. Sucks. I start work tomorrow :) That does make me happy. I'm so tired right now. But that's okay because its too light out to go back to sleep. The days I'm jealous of Brandons room. haha. Im kinda hungry. But I have a few things to do before 10:50 Am. Soo. Derek set up a manual camera for me to start using. I'm really excited I took an awesome picture ( or at least I think it will be awesome, cause I took it in digital as well) yesterday. Once I have it uploaded. I will show it to you! "Uploading process"

Me grimlock


Photobucket

And of course, you cannot forget Throg.




Photobucket

But like Jinx he's a scardy cat...



Photobucket


Yeah. so thats what I'm starting with those are in  digital but I did take some of them with Manual.

My hands are soo cold haha.

Well, I have things to do.
So I'll catch you later pooh.
--Schmoo

No comments:

Post a Comment