Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sex drugs and cocoa puffs...

Is by far my favorite book of all time. As of right now. I really like it.

As for other things. Work? Fucking amazing. my boss loves me and she and her daughter are both sweet hearts. and I'm doing just awesome at it. Actually, all of my training will be complete in one week.
School is going great, I haven't been really doing much which surprises me being my senior year and all. But I'm excited to be finished, as for now. I get to pick my classes next week this should be fun.

Had sushi yesterday, it was so awesome. I;m super excited for the "trip" coming up this weekend. It should be so much fun. I love music videos. Last night Joe Tomlin! derek and I just watched a bunch of awesome videos, I have to remember all of the great new ones he showed me. It was so much fun. Def gonna hang out with Joe Tomlin more! I hope he didnt cut his hair, but if he did Im sure it will look good as well.

Other than those little things, I've been alright. Busy, so busy. but its all good.

Im really happy with Derek.

Love
Twove.

No comments:

Post a Comment