Idyllically everything in life should flow as beautifully as music does, but as most of us we know that it doesn't. In every ones life including my own at times I feel like there are big chunks missing. Like right now I should be including about 8 different individuals in my life, on a day to day interaction but I don't have time. That's not an excuse either. I just don't have time. I feel bad, but as one should suspect this was going to happen. Good people stick by you through thick and thin. They don't leave your side when you cant full fill a promise. I know I haven't been the best, and I know we've talked about this on various occasions but I feel as though its not getting through to some people. People come and go and whether or not they are always in your life, and when they are absent those are the times you should cherish them the most, Good friends always come back.
Im on a music spree again. I started updating my Itunes today, So far I have added 12 new discographys! Thank you internet.
Well I have some things to work on before my final today at 4.
So peace out... uh.. homies? <---(Ohho ho ho, I'm clever.)
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment