So it's been a long time since I've nerded out and updated this thing. After Derek mentioned it, I figured New years eve would be a great time to update so then you can see one of the last things I thought about in 2009.
Man what a year. Soo many ups and downs. I can't believe how much I hated yet loved this year. Bad things, that happened were Boscov's, Subie, and Sickness. One of the best things that has happened to me this year is Derek. He's actually one of the best things that has EVER. happened to me. :) I love him so much.
Im really excited that Andrew is my new roommate. It's so weird yet awesome in the same way because Andrew has been one of my best friends since the summer of 11th grade. Hes just, wow I have known him for so long and we've been through so much as friends, and now were going to be living together. That's so awesome. haha Its really great to see how much everyone has grown up, and how much we have all been though, I myself have had some of the hardest times in this year alone,but I have been inspired by so many people. I feel so loved, even if some people are still mad at me. We all have a lot of growing up to do, and some day things may be better between us.
I can't believe how much weight I've lost. Seriously, it's so awesome I feel a lot better about myself. And you ask how did I notice the change? Well, besides the obviousness of none of my old clothes fitting me and, now when I make small purchases when I see something I really like, I can actually get a Medium. and That's probably nothing awesomely interesting to you, but to me I can't believe how awesome it feels. And the less obvious to those other than Mogarth (yeah that's right) and I, is my ring size, went from an 8 1/2 ( OMG *embarassing*) to a 7. (yeah a 7!) Okay Im done nerding it out for the day.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment