I am sooo excited! I really really really want to wear my outfit lol. So I have some stupid flashcards to do today, and clean up the kitchen for the party tonight.
(Side note) Brandon is making bacon and it smells soo good! lol. I really want breakfast. and to go back to sleep totally not ready to be up yet.
I talked things out with Derek yesterday, about why I've been so down so upset the last couple of months, I feel so much better, and even if it wasnt the nicest talking to, i think we both feel a lot better. Or at least, I know I do. I hope he is okay as well. But I'm sure he is.
I'm going to start listening to metal, I like it, but I never really had the opportunity to get into it. But now Derek ( who is super fucking awesome) is going to make a playlist for me every day, of about 5-10 or so songs, I have to listen and write a review about each soon and why I liked/didn't like it. I am really excited to do it!
Well I guess I'm out
Lemon spout.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i need you to understand how much i want to be there. And LORD GOD do i ever want to be at this costume awesomeness, but if I fucking fail any of my classes this semester i may kill myself. and i dont mean the "haha, this is so tough i might die" i mean that i may consider not being around for anything anymore ever again. if i cant start controlling what i do, and focusing on whats important, i don't know why im even here. God, I really want to be there with the rest of my friends, but last Saturday was a treat that i didnt deserve either, and it made me realize how important the three of you are to me. especially how much i miss you despite how angry with you i should be, but i dont care about monetary obligations right now. all im concerned with if finishing this semseter. Jenn, i have complete a total of 2 classes in the past year. that makes my stomach church with spite. just do me a favor, have TWICE the fun you all can while im gone, and feel glad that im doing something thats going to change my life for the better. plus, i'm sure we'll find a time to get fucked up real soon ahaha.
ReplyDeletesee ya later
baconater
I hope the best for you, and I am here to support you and help you. Anytime you just need to talk or anything let know. Cause I'm jenn, and for as long as you've known me..
ReplyDeleteThat's just what I do.
Im here for you
Jenn