I think it might be easier for me to update this if I do it when Im feeling it. Like right now. Im in a writy writy mood. To be honest, I feel really bad about not hanging out with Nicole yesterday, but I have so much to do with Midterms and school and work now. (Oh yeah, I got a job) I just, I dont really feel overwhelmed, at least not yet. I finished my 12-14 page report for pysch. Now I have to do a diagram for organic chem. Write a report on some guy for molecular biology and read a kibillion pages, also I have to do this stupid thing for quantum physics class but I haven't been to that class in like three weeks because my scheduling is all fucked up. errr. Midterms for the majority are this week, Im not sure when any of my other stuff is done, because the last couple of days I haven't payed much attention to class. With fall break and everything right around the corner who does pay attention?
Ive been catching up on my music scene lately, with a lot of different bands, I am really getting into MGMT and band or horses, and Artic monkeys. I wish I could do my own radio show like Derek and Andrew. I think I would have a lot of fun with that. Actually, I would love to just be a comedian and do a radio show for the rest of my life, but the income for those two jobs arent exactly appealing. But, I think it would be a lot of fun.
My puppy died yesterday :( Her name was bear, she was 16 years old this year, and that is a very long time for a lab to live. I miss her very much. I know I have a picture of her somewhere on the internets and when I find it, I'll post it. She was my first puppy. Like I've had dogs before her, but they were never "mine" Bear was the best dog ever. And I miss her very much.
other than that Im at a loss of words for what else to say other than Nicole I hope you had a great night, and Im sorry I didn't come.
I miss you
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment