I could just kick out drawings as well as my friends. Yesterday, I was in my basement at my house with Derek, and we found a watercolor I did in 7th grade. It looks so awesome. Why can't I do that anymore? I also found shit from my 7th grade print making class, which were awesome as well. Now I just suck. When did I learn to not be able to draw? grr I guess I'm just frustrated. I've been working on a drawing for three days now, haven't gotten very far but its coming along nice. So I'm excited.
Edit:::
I learned how to develop film today. It was so awesome. Derek taught me, I had such a good time. I can't believe how much fun we have together. He truly is a great person <3
We drove around for the last couple of days taking pictures here and there with the pin hole camera he bought in Rome. And then we went to the lab once the roll was finished he showed/taught me how to develop it. I had a really really good time. We went to the park in Kutztown and I got to do the slide and the merry go round. which I love, and we played tennis. Im so happy <3
So later
Alligator
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment