I woke up a little irritated because I had to go move the car so bitch cop wouldn't give us another ticket. But, other than that it went pretty swell, I finished my extra credit paper for Gupta. I did some reading in organic chem. I have to look up some guy and do some oral shit or something, Although I'm not sure how I'm going to do that, I still havent started my model which is due in three days. I'd really like to get up to the ceramics lab and start working on my tea pot.
I'm really starting to digg the new music I'm looking up. Kinda, I never realized how tedious it is to look for good music, I'm SOOOOOO tired of coming across absolute crap. Not saying that everything I have came across sucks because I have found two good bands Inkwell, and The Jacks. Really digging them. I'm trying to find bands that are more on the ambiant side, I'm so tired of this gay, ahhh I miss you waaah i love you bullshit. I wanna get a little more hardcore with my music. I mean, I know I come from indie roots, but Im so sorry about skinny little white boys singing like sissy little girls.
I love music so much, when ever I listen to it it makes me sooo happy. It's one of the things I will enjoy for the rest of my life.
I've been thinking about some things and I would love to shadow at a radio station and get a feel for being a DJ, I'd also like to start attending some open mic nights, I know where an AWESOME one is. It's called the wildflower cafe and its located in Bethlehem pa. I used to work nights there. But like for a month or so they have an awesome open mic night (Mondays& Tuesdays)!!!!!
So excited. We should get a group of people together and go.
I've been really tired lately, but I think it's the lack of sleep and the staying awake. but all I have to say is Saturday night was the best time I've had in a long time. It kinda upsets me that I feel like under those circumstances is the only time we can all ever be THAT close of friends. Not to say that we aren't all close, we just don't always flow that way. And it was really cool, how nice and easy it was to all be so good with each other with out the obvious tensions. I'm proud of us!
I cleaned the bathroom yesterday, and I mean cleaned the shit out of it. Oh yeah, it's probably the nicest room in the apartment.
Well toodles
Lemon noodles..
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment