Being sick. Last night was my first attack since June/July. It wasn't too bad, but it's not fun. I hate it so much. I wish I didn't get sick. I just want to be healthy. :(
Other than that, today after Derek gets off of work I'd like to go to the park and fly the kites we have in the back of the car. I'm really excited. I think it would be a lot of fun. It's warm out too, ugly but warm. So last night was halloween night at shorty's and before we could ever get down the fire escape we could smell the alcohol coming off of the drunks. And of course, a lot of girls were dressed super slutty. But, living in Kutztown that's nothing different from other thrusday through Saturday nights.
Am I too mean? I don't think so, but then sometimes after I say thing I feel like I could be a little nicer.
Well, tonight is Halloween So happy Halloween.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment