I really want to go outside and draw, maybe i'll go on the roof and think and listen to music.I'm really excited about the job interview tomorrow, just because when I picked up my applicaiton there were so many odds against me. Like I came in four days after they put the sign up, and had about 100 applicaitons already in, and the guy was like, well i dont know, we have a lot but Ill give it to you, don't be upset if you don't get a call for a while. That was Friday, I got called Monday. Pretty stoked!
Other than that, I've just been keeping up with school. Did awesome on some of my midterms! well one. cause I only technically had one so far, but i have to do that stupid model thing. But it should be easy.
I'm going to check out these books, Sex drugs and cocoa puffs
electric kool aid acid test.
And ttttthats alll for noooow ffff olks.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment